Camwood Farm is a 75 acre horse farm centrally located in Franklin, TN just 2 miles from downtown Franklin, 5 miles from downtown Leiper’s Fork, 7 miles from Brentwood, TN and 12 miles from Nashville.
- Private gated farm
- (44) Stall barn with multiple stall size options (12 x 12, 12 x 14 and 14 x 14 sq. ft.). Building has over 30 sky lights and wall lights on the side walls to allow for plentiful natural light. Additionally, all exterior wall stalls have stall windows to allow for significant airflow
- Wash & Tack building with (7) tack stalls, (4) wash stalls, tack cleaning stall, (2) tack rooms, laundry room, bathrooms including one with a shower and lounge with viewing area for the indoor arena. This building is a conditioned space to stay warmer in Winter and cooler in Summer
- Indoor arena fully enclosed 100 x 200 sq. ft. with WestWind surfaces dust free footing. Building has over 30 skylights and wall lights on the sides to allow for plentiful natural light. Additionally, 13 exterior garage doors along the side walls to allow for significant airflow
- Outdoor arena and enclosable round pen 75 x 150 sq. ft. with WestWind surfaces footing and irrigation
- Outdoor arena 150 x 250 sq. ft. with WestWind surfaces footing and irrigation and additional 100 x 150 sq. ft. attached grass footing area. Total sand and grass arena size 150 x 350 sq. ft.
- Numerous private, buddy and group pastures
- Dry lot paddocks for turnout during inclement weather. Ensuring the safety of our horses and protection of the grass pastures when they are too wet and muddy from heavy rains for safe turnout
- Caretaker housing on property for 24 hour monitoring and security of the horses and facility
We selected WestWind Surfaces from Wellington, FL to construct our custom indoor and outdoor arena footing. WestWind’s footing is installed at top class equestrian facilities such as, the United States Equestrian Team Foundation (USET) in Gladstone, NJ and Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), which is ranked #1 Intercollegiate Horse Show Association and National Tournament of Champions.
Our outdoor arenas have a built in underground drainage system and full coverage irrigation system to insure proper footing moisture at all times regardless of how dry or how rainy the weather is. The footing is created from the finest sand mixed with a unique combination of geotextile and lycra threads. This mixture is specifically customized to meet the needs of the hunter / jumper riding disciplines resulting in the best possible riding experience and keeping our horses legs sound and healthy.
Our indoor arena uses a custom mix of fine sand, geotextile and lycra threads and is then treated with a special chemical resulting in a dustless footing that doesn’t require any watering to deliver perfect footing 365 days a year.
Savannah College of Art and Design Arena
Our anticipated opening date is Spring 2017.